Sunday, November 26, 2006

Home for the Holidays

Some of you are wondering when I'll be home. I will be home from Monday, December 18 (10 pm) until Tuesday January 2. I'll be staying at my parents' house. Call me if you want to hang out (698-6715)! Yea! I can't wait to see snow and eat fudge. (Of course, I'm excited to see all of you, too.) I heard Christmas music for the first time here today. They just started to turn on the Christmas lights in Madrid, too. It's really pretty, but makes me ready to go home. :) See you soon!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I have given myself the title of "your official commenter!" You look very va-va-va voom in your pic on your blog. :)

Amanda said...

¿Gracias? Gracias for being my official commentator!

Laurie said...

I think women should compliment each other more. If someone looks nice - why not tell them?

Unknown said...

Amanda, me encanta tu sitio nuevo...y puedo dejar comentarios :)

denhartigh said...

You do look nice Amanda!!!