Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mother Teresa

Laurie, who often posts comments on my blog (thanks, Laur!), included a prayer by Mother Teresa on her blog. I've always wanted to know more about Mother Teresa because I'm pretty sure she's one of my heroes. :) Anyway, what is the best book written by or about her? I'd like to read it. Maybe someone could recommend a good biography? Thanks! By the way, another nun that is a hero of mine is Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz. Check out her poems! She's a Mexican feminist from the 17th century.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I will ask my pastor who shared that prayer during his sermon & also because he is an avid reader of biographies. He is a huge fan of Wiston Churchill & C.S. Lewis. I'll email you or post it later this week.

I am your official blog commentator! :)